The fee will change depending on the date of registration. Super early bird registration pricing and early bird registration pricing end on May 17th and June 16th, respectively. On-line registration closes on August 9th.
|Super early bird (on and before May 17th)||36,000 JPY||22,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
|Early bird (on and before June 14th)||41,000 JPY||25,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
|Standard (on and after June 15th)||45,000 JPY||25,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
- Regular and Student participants will be provided with a conference kit including the abstract booklet and stationery.
- Lunches and refreshments during the conference are available to all participants.
- All participants can attend the conference banquet and the excursion without additional fees.
- Speakers and co-authors of submitted paper must choose Regular or Student category.
- Accompanying persons aged three and older need to make registration.
Every participant is requested to make registration via the registration form. The registration process completes when the payment of the registration fee is confirmed. The registration process consists of 2 steps:
- Fill the information of participant in the registration form;
- Pay the registration fee by credit card from the following page (or domestic bank transfer).
- Cancellation of the registration can be made via email and it must be confirmed with the hand-written signature.
- Registrations cancelled on and before August 9th are eligible for a refund, and no refunds will be issued on and after August 10th.
- Cancellation fee of 10,000 JPY will apply and transfer charge will be deducted from the refund.
- For the participants in the process of visa issuance, research grants, or scholarship for the travel, separate regulations will be applied. For the details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need our assistance in obtaining a visa for entering Japan, you are required
- to fill in the Visa Information Form and
- to send us a PDF copy of the main information page of your passport.
Please send us the completed form and a PDF copy of your passport before June 30th to the conference organizers by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please be reminded that it may take more than one month to receive a visa for entering Japan in some instances. You will receive the necessary documents, only if you have already paid the registration fee and submitted your abstract. Once the payment for registration and the submission have been confirmed, the conference organizers will issue an invitation letter, and other necessary official documentations.
Please note that the invitation letter is for visa purposes only, and does not imply any financial obligations of the organizing committee to the participant.
For more information about a visa, please visit a website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
Notation based on the specified commercial transaction act is available here.