Abstract submission closed
Abstract submission and organized session proposal have been closed. Thank you for many submissions.
Authors are invited to submit the abstract of the talk with two types of electronic files (LaTeX and PDF) through the web submission page linked below. To prepare the abstract files, authors are requested to use the following template.
The deadline for submission of abstract is June 14th June 30th (extended), 2019. The abstract should include the following information.
- Authors' information
- E-mail address(es)
- Presenting author (only for multiple authors)
- Text of the abstract (within 150 words)
The manuscript will be converted to the style of the abstract booklet at the publishing office. Do not change any typesetting style such as baseline skip, page width, font size, etc.
All speakers are requested to make registration before submission of the abstract.
- Registration (closed)
- Abstract Submission (closed)
- All the participants who have a presentation in the conference are invited to submit an article to the conference proceedings.
- The details of the proceedings publication will be announced at the conference and on the webpage.
Organized Session Proposal
The organizing committee invites the proposal of organized sessions focusing on specific topics related to the research areas of the conference.
The organized sessions should be arranged with the following instructions:
- An organized session has a specific topic given by the session organizer.
- Each session has 80-90 min and it consists of 3-4 talks.
- For each topic, 1 or 2 sessions will be assigned.
If you wish to organize the session, you are kindly requested to submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Topic of the session
- Chairperson of the session
- Information of the speakers (names and email addresses)
- The order of the talks
- Requested session date/time (if any)
The session organizer must get the approval of all the speakers in the session. However, the organizer can submit the tentative list of speakers before obtaining their approvals if necessary.
The speakers of the organized sessions also submit the abstract of the talk; the submission process is the same as regular talks.
Notice that every participant can have at most one talk in the whole schedule of the conference.