NACA-ICOTA2019International Conference on Nonlinear Analysis and Convex Analysis (NACA)
International Conference on Optimization: Techniques and Applications (ICOTA)
Hakodate, Japan, August 26–31, 2019
International Conference on Nonlinear Analysis and Convex Analysis--International Conference on Optimization: Techniques and Applications (NACA-ICOTA2019) was jointly held in Future University Hakodate, Japan, on August 26–31, 2019.
- October 26th: Call for Papers: Proceedings of NACA-ICOTA2019 is available (deadline: February 29th).
- September 1st: A group photo is ready for download.
- August 26th: The location of shuttle bus stop at Hakodate Station has been changed.
- August 24th: The locations of shuttle bus stops are available.
- August 21st: The conference booklet (excluding abstracts) is available.
- August 20th: The schedule of the shuttle bus is available.
- August 16th: Information on On-site registration is available.
- August 8th: On-line registration has been closed.
- August 6th: Tentative technical program is available.
- August 3rd: Tentative program overview is available.
- July 31st: Information on social program is available.
- June 30th: Abstract submission, organized session proposal, visa application have been closed.
- June 5th: Information on organized session proposal is available (deadline: June 30th).
- June 5th: Deadline for the early registration and abstract submission has been extended to June 30th.
- May 20th: Information on registration via e-mail is available.
- May 7th: Credit card payment and domestic bank transfer are available.
- April 16th: Information on visa application is available.
- April 4th: Refund policy is available.
- April 3rd: Registration and abstract submission have been opened.
- March 25th: Important dates are available.
- March 25th: Hotel information is available.
- February 22nd: Website has been opened.
Aim of the Conference
The NACA conference series is organized by the International Research Working Group in Nonlinear Analysis and Convex Analysis (WGNACA). The purpose of this conference is to get together worldwide experts on nonlinear analysis and convex analysis, to exchange scientific information on generic and applied areas of the conference, and to discuss recent advances in theoretical and applicable aspects of such topics.
The ICOTA conference series is an official conference series of Pacific Optimization Research Activity Group (POP). Like previous ICOTA conferences, the goal of this conference is to provide an international forum for scientist, researchers, software developers, and practitioners to exchange ideas and approaches, to present research findings and state-of-the-art solutions, to share experiences on potentials and limits, and to open new avenues of research and development, on all issues and topics related to optimization and its applications.
This time, two conferences cooperate in every aspect of their researches concerning the various kinds of fields described above. We believe that this will be an invaluable opportunity to develop our research activity.
- April 3rd: Registration and abstract submission has been opened.
- May 17th: Super early registration pricing ends (extended).
- June 14th June 30th: Early registration pricing ends (extended).
- June 14th June 30th: Deadline for extended abstract submission (extended).
- June 30th: Deadline for organized session proposal.
- August 9th: On-line registration close.
The first NACA conference took place at Niigata in 1998 and the second was held at Hirosaki in 2001. From the third, NACA conferences have been held in every two years: The third at Tokyo in 2003, the fourth at Okinawa in 2005, the fifth at Hsinchu in 2007, the sixth at Tokyo in 2009, the seventh at Busan in 2011, the eighth at Hirosaki in 2013, the ninth at Chiang Rai in 2015, and the tenth at Chitose in 2017.
The first two ICOTA conferences were held in Singapore in 1987 and 1992, respectively. After which, ICOTA has become an important conference series run by a steering committee. The third ICOTA conference was held in Chengdu in 1995, and the fourth ICOTA was held in Perth in 1998. The fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth ICOTA were held, respectively, in Hong Kong in 2001, Ballarat in 2004, Kobe in 2007, Shanghai in 2010, Taipei in 2013, and Ulaanbaatar in 2016.
This celebrated joint conference NACA-ICOTA2019 is the 11th conference for both NACA and ICOTA. We hope that this collaboration will become a milestone for our research activity related to nonlinear analysis, convex analysis, optimization theory, and their applications.
Topics in NACA-ICOTA2019 include, but not limited to, those listed in the following:
- Nonlinear Functional Analysis
- Fixed Point Theory and Ergodic theory
- Fixed-Point Approximations
- Proximal-Point Algorithms
- Nonlinear Differential Equations
- Evolution Equations
- Partial Differential Equations and their Applications
- Geometry of Banach Spaces
- Convex Analysis
- Set-Valued Analysis
- Minimax Problems
- Equilibrium Problems
- Vector Optimization
- Set Optimization
- Nonlinear Optimization
- Global Optimization
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Dynamic Programming
- Calculus of Variations and Extremal Problems
- Optimal Control Theory
- System Theory
Other Related Topics
- Game Theory
- Mathematics of Finance and Engineering
- Data Mining and Neural Network
Optimization Theory and Numerical Algorithms
- Linear Programming
- Nonlinear Programming
- Integer Programming
- Network Programming
- Semi-Definite Programming
- Stochastic Programming
- Dynamic Programming
- Optimal Control
- Global Optimization
- Nonsmooth Optimization
- Semi-Infinite Programming
- Multi-Objective Optimization
- Variational Inequalities
- Complementarity Problems
- Mathematical Programs with Equilibrium Constraint
- Implementation of Traditional Mathematical Programming Methodology
- Modern Techniques such as Meta-Heuristic for Combinatorial and Continuous Optimization
- Nonlinear Systems
- Stochastic System Control
- Data/Text Mining from Large Databases
- Intelligent Information and Technology
- Systems Science
- Knowledge Management
- Information and Communication Networks
- Game Theory
- Industrial Engineering
- Management Science
- Operations Research
Proposals for special sessions/clusters focusing on specific topics are also welcome.
- Yasunori Kimura (Toho University, Japan)
- Wataru Takahashi (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Akiko Yoshise (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
The first announcement of NACA-ICOTA2019 can be downloaded here.